Excellence in biomedical research requires the use of sophisticated and costly technical equipment, which in turn requires the training of highly specialized staff. In order to enhance returns on investment and the efficient use of available resources, the following core facilities (PSCT) have been established:
In brief, the core facilities were established to enable the following:
- To facilitate access to high-level techniques and technologies that may not be available to individual groups.
- To provide services at a reduced cost and optimize human and material resources.
- To provide researchers with optimized workflows and methods.
- To provide technical and methodological guidance and support.
Core facilities strengths:
- Customer focus and rapid delivery
- Highly competitive rates and excellent quality
- Multidisciplinary team with many years of experience
- Technology state of the art
- Direct client/expert contact
Last update: 20 de November de 2018